Activated carbon has a strong physical adsorption and chemisorptions role in the adsorption of certain organic compounds to achieve the removal efficiency, the use of this principle, can quickly and effectively remove harmful in the aquarium water quality substances, odor, heavy metals, purification and softening of the effectiveness of water quality, as well as pigments, etc., so that to obtain direct and rapid improvement in water quality.
This activated carbon works faster, better, and longer than the rest.
Heat-activated bituminous coal-based granules are specially sized and far more efficient than coconut, wood, or peat-based carbons.
- Ready-to-use carbon filter bag, convenient for use with your canister filter, power filter, or pond filter.
- Removes odor, colours, organic pollutants to keep water crystal clear; removes toxic compounds from fish tank.
- Phosphate free. Safe for both fresh and saltwater tanks. Fast working and long lasting.
- Bagged for easy handling and precise placement of carbon and ensure granular media not travel thru pumps and pipes. Zipper-designed mesh bag is reusable.
- As with all carbon media, always rinse well till the water runs clear before use.