1) Promote the formation of a fruit set or seedless fruit. Use cucumber 2 ml/kg liquid spray to promote fruit setting and increase yield during the flowering stage. 7 – 10 days after flowering, the rosin grape sprays the ear with 200 – 500 mg/kg liquid to promote the formation of no stone.
2) Promote vegetative growth. The celery is sprayed with 2 ml/kg liquid for 2 weeks before harvest; the leaves are sprayed 1 – 2 times 3 weeks before harvest, which can increase stems and leaves.
3) Breaking dormancy and promoting germination. Potatoes are immersed in 2 ml/kg liquid for 30 min before sowing; barley is soaked with 1 ml/kg liquid before sowing.
4) Delaying ageing and preserving effect Garlic moss is immersed in the base of garlic moss for 10 – 30 min with 50 mg/kg liquid, 0.5 ml/kg liquid for citrus green fruit, and 2 ml/kg liquid for fruit after harvesting. Cucumber and watermelon are sprayed with 10-50 mg/kg liquid before harvesting, which can play a fresh-keeping role.
5) Adjusting the flowering The chrysanthemum flowering stage is sprayed with 2 ml/kg liquid in the vernalization stage of the chrysanthemum, and the flowering bud can be promoted with 1-5 mg/kg liquid spray in the cyclamen bud stage.
6) Improve the seed setting rate of hybrid rice seed production Generally, it starts at the time of 15% heading of the female parent and is sprayed 1 – 3 times with 2 ml/kg liquid spray at the end of 25% heading. Use low concentration first, then use high concentration.
Precautions for Use: Infertility seeds are increased in crops treated with gibberellic acid, so it is not advisable to leave the crops for farming.