Instructions for Use:
1) It should be diluted with weakly acidic water. If you use tap water, boil and cool it first, then add an appropriate amount of white vinegar (small spoon).
2) Irrigation: 1g + 0.2 L weakly acidic water, irrigate the potting soil once every 20 days, after 3 consecutive times, it can be used again every 3-6 months.
3) Spraying: 1g + 0.4 L kg of weakly acidic water, spray the leaves, pass through without dripping, and grow 1 – 2 times a month during the growth period.
Various sour flowers and plants, such as iron tree, azalea, camellia, rose, milan, pine needles, bitter gourd, jasmine, fern, palm tree and various bonsai.
– The chemical properties of ferrous sulfate are usually unstable, easy to lose water and oxidize and change colour.
– Avoid spraying on marble floors, furniture, clothes, and wash hands after use.
– Sealed and stored in a dry and cool place.