- Promote germination and complete growth of young crops.
- Flowering in advance, pollination, and results.
- Improve soil quality and eliminate endogenous toxins caused by pesticides.
- Improve soil fertility, optimize structure, and improve the utilization of other nutrient fertilizers.
- Suitable for all agricultural and horticultural trees, bonsai landscaping and horticultural plants, store at room temperature and store in a cool, well-ventilated place.
- Promote the absorption efficiency of nutrition and root growth, and enhance the ability to resist cold, drought and insects.
- Soilless Cultivation: 10 ml diluted with water and 500 ml, spray the leaves or roots, and use once every 7 – 10 days.
- Potted Plants: Unscrew the cap, insert the bottle upside down into the flowerpot, and it will slowly release nutrients by itself.
- Hydroponic: Use 10 ml of this product and 1000 ml of water, and pay attention to local water change.
Ingredients: Nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium ratio 1 : 2 : 1 and rich in various trace elements required by plants