Macronutrients are necessary for the production of nitrogen in plants. Any fertilizer containing nitrogen meets the needs of the plant during the cultivation of the crop. Because of Him:
- Chlorophyll is a protein involved in photosynthesis.
- The root system is successfully compacted.
- They have a healthy glossy taste.
- An open system and a healthy ovary.
- Accelerates plant growth.
- The quantitative and qualitative growth of the crop is increasing.
- Natural resources alone are not enough to get a good harvest. Every gardener dreams of growing homemade vegetables and fruits so that they are beautiful and healthy.
Nitrogen fertilizers increase the yield of agricultural crops and improve its quality indicators. This is expressed in the indicators of the vegetative mass of the plant, the protein content. With a lack of nitrogen in the plant, their growth and development slows down.